(Within the scope of the statutory General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) Implemented 25th of May 2018).
1. Information about the Handling of Personal Data
To protect your privacy, we want you to feel confident when you submit your information to us. It is important to be open to how we treat your personal information and provide you with information in a way that will help you understand how we will process and store your personal information.
We may update this policy from time to time.
You are always welcome to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
2. Responsible for your Personal Data
Manastra Ltd, Registered Office Bowden House, 36 Northampton Road, Market Harborough LE16 8YB, is responsible for the personal data collected and processed by Manastra Ltd.
If you provide information to any of our partners (for example, by clicking on a link to one of our partners published on our website), our partner is responsible for your personal data.
3. Data Collected by Manastra Ltd.
When you visit www.manastra.com as an identified customer or apply to register an account, buy our products or services or contact us, we may collect your personal information, such as full name, address, email, phone number, payment information, purchase, order and usage history, IP address, images and other case-related information.
4. Personal Data Processed by Manastra Ltd.
When you have provided us with personal data, we use this information for these purposes:
- In order to handle the order and administration of your purchase of products or services.
- In order to handle issues regarding customer support.
- In order to complete your participation in relevant business communications, transactions and events.
- To be able to make updates and improvements to services and products, including technical functionality of our IT and communications systems.
- In order to prevent abuse of our services.
- In order to send general marketing information, such as marketing via email, text messages, general mail or social media.
- To be able to register the people who announce that they do not want unsolicited marketing.
- In order to fulfil the company’s legal obligations in areas such as product safety, conform to changes in government legislation or accounting procedures.
5. Storage and Time of Storage
We will treat information about you as a customer to provide the best service and we only save your data as long as the information is necessary to meet the purposes for which the information was originally collected. The data can also be saved for the time required by applicable law. We will ensure that we do not store unnecessary data about you and we will minimise storage time as much as possible and delete any information within the statutory timescale.
Information collected after consent:
If you are not a customer to Manastra Ltd. but, for example, visit our website or other places where it is applicable, we will obtain your consent before we register your personal data. The information collected from you will be saved for as long as the information is relevant but will delete historical data, 5 years from the date the information was collected. You can always revoke your consent and the information will be deleted.
6. Security for your Personal Data
We will ensure that your personal data is handled in accordance with appropriate security measures to protect personal data against unauthorised use or access. We will only handle the data needed and only by the people who need it in order to provide an appropriate and relevant service to our customers.
7. Your Rights
You are entitled to gain access to your information and request how it is being processed. If we receive such a request from you, we may request additional information to ensure that we provide the information to the correct person. Any request must be made in writing from you. You are also entitled to request that your personal information is updated or corrected. You may request the deletion of your data unless the data is required to comply with specific statutory obligations. You are also entitled to object if any of the data collected is incorrect. Your personal data may not be processed for direct marketing or profiling if you oppose such processing. You are also entitled to withdraw a given consent at any time and to refuse any kind of marketing activities.
8. Complaints and Regulatory Authorities
If you feel that we have processed your personal data incorrectly, please contact us immediately.
A Supervisory Authority appointed in each EU member state is responsible for data protection law enforcement. Complaints can be directed to that authority in the event that it is considered that there has been a breach or incorrect handling of your personal data.